Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nesting

I have totally caught the nesting bug! I am getting my entire house ready for this new baby. I have so many fun projects going on right now, and they don't all have to do with the baby's room. Little Man's room will be getting a slight makeover, the kitchen and I just got a new rug for my front room. I have been cleaning everything from the base boards to the walls. I love it! I am glad the motivation has hit me before I enter the third trimester.
It really is funny that nesting happens to women while being pregnant. It really does help to want to clean and not jut have to do it.
Well I have to drop LM off at his aunts and down the nasty Orange syrup drink before going to the doctor!!

1 comments:



Anara from able2able said...

Happy memories of nesting, not so happy memories of drinking the orange stuff. Good luck with your testing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails