Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I love being a mother and I just adore my son. I am so very happy to be having another son yet a bit scared that it is going to be a very hard adjustment for me. I had a really hard time with LM when he was a baby. Everything I thought my baby would do like sleep and not cry all the time....he did just the opposite. He was very colic and I was very far away from my family when I had him. I am hoping that I will be less anxious this time around now that I have real experience and live so close to helpful family members. I am really looking forward to holding my new son and seeing how much he looks or doesn't look like Little Man. I cannot wait to breastfeed again. I loveeeed doing it. It seems so crazy that in September I will be holding my baby.





Related Posts with Thumbnails