Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update

So LM has had 3 successful wets in the potty!!! I am soo excited about it and I cannot believe that I almost quit yesterday. I was felling so overwhelmed. I am grateful to my sisters and sister-in-law who kept on calling me and giving me encouragement while I complained to them. Today when LM woke up we were snuggling in bed together when he told me he went potty. We ran to the potty and as I was pulling off his "night time undies" aka pull ups I notice he did not pee all night long. When he sat down he peed forever then we celebrated by telling all of his favorite stuffed animals and he got 3 mini vanilla wafer cookies. He looved that.
So to all you moms out there who have ever potty trained a child, I am in awe of what you went through. It's way harder than I ever thought it would be.
Now that he is napping I am going to take one too!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails