Friday, November 6, 2009

Tis the season

I am in love with See Kai Run shoes, and this makes me love them even more.....

One for me. One for you. It’s time to once again Share a Pair! During the month of November, See Kai Run will match the sale of each shoe sold at seekairun.com with a donation to a child in need. It’s all part of See Kai Run’s continuing campaign to share its shoes with children who need them the most.

If you have been wanting a pair for the little one in your life, now is the time to shop. You will not be the only mother glad you did.

1 comments:



ALM Chandler said...

What wonderful concept!! I hope you don't mind if I share this on my blog as well - with a link back to yours of course!

Thanks for the info!
http://www.shoptots.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails