Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Halloween again.

Today I found the perfect outfit for Little Man to wear for Halloween. When I saw it I knew it was made for him to wear. Did I call my husband to make sure it was what he wanted? No. I bought it and decided to come home and put it on him because I knew he would just love it as much as me. Come on what little boy doesn't want to be a cute little owl for Halloween? Lucky me I only paid 6 bucks for it.
Guess I was wrong. As I normally am when it comes to Little Man. You would think after 14 months with this kid I would know him better than I do. He cried the entire time he was in it. I don't think it's going to work. I may have to go back to plan A. I found it on this wonderful blog called Lumpyhead.
I almost died when I saw this. hahahaha it really cracks me up and I just might have to do it now. He will not wear the hat but I think it could still work. What do you think? Also please let me know what your little one will be this year.


4 comments:



Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

Aw man! I was gonna make Carson DJ Lance Rock. I guess he will have to be Brobee.



This Mama Rocks said...

haha this picture is so funny it cracks me up, but at the same time its sad because he looks so miserable! :( At least you only paid $6! I am not sure what to dress my little girl as. Our friend gave us a cute pea costume that will keep her soo warm, but I don't think she will like the fact that she doesn't really have much freedom with her arms. I am still deciding!



Tara said...

Oh, I love that costume. Too Cute!!!



Miss said...

I love crying owls. I'd give him more candy..

Related Posts with Thumbnails