Saturday, August 8, 2009

I read....


Click on the picture to go to her blog!
If you have been looking for a great mommy blog to read. I have found it for you! The Baby Makin(G) Machine is a fun fresh blog about a womans trip to mommy land. From her site she says:
Married. No kids. Not pregnant... I'm enjoying the present while preparing for the future. Here is where I document my journey. Please share your advice, stories and tips! I need it.

Who says you have to be a mom to have a mommy blog? I think it's a great new idea to something so old
She has a fun contest going on that I will enter later this week. All you have to do is do a post on a breastfeeding story. That easy. So you will hear more of that later because I am at the in-laws this weekend and I just don't have the pictures to go with my crazy story.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails