Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Whew, Christmas is over.


We had a fun little visitor come to our grandparents house this Christmas season. To be honest LM didn't really care. It could be the fact we had another fat man with a fake beard show up to the church Christmas party. When he saw this unbelievable santa with a real beard, a red velvet suit and bells on his boots, he knew he must be a fraud.
Christmas Eve I walked a plate of cookies over to my friendly elderly neighbor who has mailed me 3 cards since baby Daniel was born. I felt awful because I have not had a chance to talk to her. So I surprised her and she talked to me for about two hours. It was sweet. She gave me a tour of her house and made me jealous when I saw just how big her kitchen was. Since we both live in really old houses I was shocked when I walked in there. As a matter of fact the tour started in the kitchen. She knew it was unbelievable. She was so friendly and today I received the 4Th card from her thanking me for the visit.
Christmas day started off with LM running to the Christmas tree. He stood in front of it and farted then fell into the tree backwards. Right then and there I knew this was going to be a awesome Christmas.
It was crazy and hectic.
It was great.

Merry Christmas to all, and all a goodnight.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails