Sunday, May 16, 2010

We have a jumper.

When my husband was ready for a second child I told him that I would not be able to do it unless Little Man was sleeping through the night. That is when my dear husband looked at me and said "train him to do it." Ha I thought. I had been trying for months at that point. I told my husband to give it a try. He did and he had my child sleeping through the night in 3 days. 3 days?!?! What the heck. That was insane to me that he could do that.
As you all know I am expecting our second child. I was very comfortable with the idea of having my toddler sleeping through the night while I got up ever couple of hours with my infant.
Things have changed. He has started having night terrors and he wakes up all the time now. My husband used to be the one who would go in a take care of him at night but now he only wants me and not my husband. He will stay up for HOURS at a time. The other night was one of those horrible nights. Not only was he up all night he learned to jump out of the crib.
Tonight he has jumped out twice now. Hmmm I think it's time for the big boy bed. How about you? I made a little place for him to sleep on the floor and he has finally gone to bed after and hour and a half of us walking him in there.
We so have a jumper!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails