Monday, April 19, 2010

Grocery shopping.

Most days when I go grocery shopping I load my diaper bag to the brim with all kinds of toys and treats for LM to stay distracted. Often I look for and race to the car shopping carts because they will always keep him happy. Last Sat I didn't have to do a single thing. He just went to sleep all on his own. I thought I was in heaven!! He never will go to sleep for me unless we are at our house in his crib. (yes, I said crib. I am working on getting him in to a bed) I should have known he was sick and would be sick for the next 3 days until I was ready to bring him to the Dr. and then he magically got better. I bet Dr. Huff thinks I am lying to him because LM always seems better when we get there.

This is the funniest / weirdest place LM has fallen asleep.
Where has it been for your children?

2 comments:



Jackie said...

OMG - that is the cutest/sweetest photo!!! I one time saw another little boy sleeping in a shopping cart and I was so jealous of the other mom (as my 3 kids were bouncing off the walss at the store!). For me though, I thought it was the funniest thing when my then 3 year old and 1 1/2 year old fell asleep at the same time for 2 hours in their stroller while we walked around Disney (right in the middle of the day).



Linds said...

That's hilarious! My kids only fall asleep in their beds or car seats. I wish they would sleep while I was grocery shopping!

Related Posts with Thumbnails