Monday, January 11, 2010

Review: Lil Da Vinci Store and Display Art Cabinet by Vat 19


I am a painter. I love to create art and knew that one day I would plant into the heart of my young child a love for art also. It seems there was no need for me to even try. Little Man just adores arts and crafts. (as I am sure most young children do) When I used to baby-sit as a teenager I remember being at someone’s home and they had framed their children’s simple drawings on the walls of their home. I thought this was one of the most wonderful ideas ever.

You can only image my delight when I found the
Lil DaVinci Store & Display Art Cabinet from Vat 19 .
It creates the perfect place for you to store and show off your child’s art and hard work. It is so easy to open and close so when your little artist wants to display their art you can do it in no time at all. Here is the link to the Lil DaVinci Store & display Art Cabinet.
I love that Vat 19 carries this item because I have never seen anything like it before. That is the great thing about Vat 19, they carry so many wonderful and unique items. Go over and take look!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails