Friday, January 1, 2010

2010



I have never been into creating new years resolutions. However this year I think I want to make some for myself. I have days like I am sure many of you do, where you feel like you aren't the best mother your child deserves. I don't want to feel like this any more. So one of my biggest goals this year is to not be lazy when it comes to my child. If that means turning off the TV more and turning away from blogging some then so be it. I want to do more creative activities with him and enjoy all the simple things that he enjoys. Hold him more when he wants to be held and kiss him when he wants to be kissed. I was thinking last night that this is the only chance I have when it comes to raising my son and I don't want to miss a moment. So to all of my faithful readers just know I will be mommy first and blogger second. I was feeling guilty for not writing more during the holidays but my son was sick first, then I was sick and now my husband is sick. I shouldn't feel guilty for not writing to all of you my friends when I should be tending to my family. I hope you are all on board for more regular random moments of my life posts and maybe not as many giveaways. Don't worry I still will have giveaways. I just cannot keep up with doing a ton in one week. I love all of you my readers and hope that you have some goals set for the next year. I will keep you posted on how I am doing and we can all change for the better this year.



Did you set any goals for 2010? If so leave a comment and lets chat about it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails