Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yummy Christmas treats

Down with Pink and I were planning on showing you some treats you could make for the holidays....then I saw Bakerella. There is no way we can compete. If you are hosting a party or bringing something to a party you need to stop by her site.

No doubt you will be a hit at the party if you walk in with some of these treats. She will teach you how to make snow globe cupcakes!! Unreal I tell you.


Her specialty.... cake pops!! These are super easy to make and taste amazing! Go check her out and tell her I sent you.

1 comments:



This Mama Rocks said...

Why did you put this link up??? I just waisted the past 45 minutes on her website and now I have decided to bake Chocolate Chip Cookies, lol! Her site is so fun to look at but can be sooo bad for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails