Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Merry Christmas post.

I have no idea where my time has gone. Really tomorrow it Christmas Eve? Where have I been this entire month? I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do. However I did a few things. I did get to make cookies with Little Man. I have dreamed about doing this with my children......didn't really turn out how I had pictured. Maybe next year he will enjoy it. I was really excited to teach you all how to make this cute wreath. I came up with it all on my own....but when a craft calls for 4 items and one of them being a hot glue gun I suppose anyone could have come up with this idea....next year.I didn't think we would have our tree up this year. When my hubster was pulling the attic door down to get our tree and decorations some sort of animal poop fell on him. This. Was. Gross. Hubster and I were both too scared to go up there and get anything an lucky me I have a dad who cares if I have Christmas this year because he came last week and got it all down for me.I now have tons and tons of bell ornaments all over my floors because Little Man likes to pull them off the tree and throw them in my house. Little Man has been sick since last Friday night and I have been sick since Sunday. I went to the doctor and got some medicine today. My parents came by and helped me out with my son today and helped me clean my house. I have so much to be grateful for this year and I finally get to settle down and remember what this season is all about.

Merry Christmas to you.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails