Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nie Nie

I don't know if you read Nie Nie. I have read her a few times. My sister in law told me she would be on Oprah today. I just finished watching and it is just amazing. She is such an wonderful woman. I don't know if I could be as strong of a woman, wife and mother that she is. For those who do not know, a year ago she and her husband were in a small plane crash her body was 80% burned. Even though her life is much harder than it ever was before, she is a great example to all mothers everywhere. You will want to make sure every little moment you spend with your child is beautiful after you look over her site. Yesterday I was holding Little Man when he fell asleep and I was thinking am I really being the kind of mother he deserves? I decided to be a little better today than I was yesterday. I have had a great day so far, I don't have to be perfect all the time but I can try to do better. So I want to encourage all of you to read Nie Nie and see the Oprah show. Bring a tissue if you are going to watch it.

3 comments:



Alex said...

I was only able to catch the last 20 minutes or so. But I was very inspired by what I heard.



The Shopping Mama said...

I DVR'ed it and will get the Kleenex out before watching.



Lee-Ann said...

I read Nie Nie, she is just so amazing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails