Monday, July 13, 2009

Review- Trendy Tadpole

I had the chance to review a shirt from an awesome site called Trendy Tadpole. It can be hard to find clothes that are hip and fun for your babies to wear. I enjoy all the cartoons out there for little ones but not enough to have them plastered on my child's shirts. I love Trendy Tadpole because they offer styles that are totally trendy. These are some that I liked best.


What I liked about this product.
-It had a onesie look to the shirt
-Very stretchy material yet it fits him all snug
-After washing it didn't fade or get smaller, that's a plus for any mother!
Con list.
-That I don't have more of these....guess I will be heading back to Trendy Tadpole soon.


Want one for your baby? BUY IT at Trendy Tadpole. You will just love it.



1 comments:



Lifeofkaylen said...

Super cute!!! Makes me want to have a baby just so I can dress him/her up in these outfits!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails