Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Review- Cloud B


Ever since my little guy was a baby he has been a very light sleeper. We soon discovered he needed a sound machine to sleep better. It worked great....at home. On the road or at friends homes he wouldn't sleep. I knew there must be other mothers out there with a baby just like mine. After some searching I discovered Cloud B. They make great products for children to sleep better. I tested out their Gentle Giraffe On The Go. Did it do the trick?

Oh YES!!


What I liked about this product
-It's soft and cuddly, your kid won't even know what hit them. It's a great tool to help put your child to sleep
-It has a strap you can use to attach to strollers or infant car seat handles
-The sounds on the machine are perfect for soothing your baby to sleep and keeping them that way
-It helped me keep him asleep while moving him from the car to the crib
-Gentle Giraffe On The Go is part of the Cloud B endangered species line. A portion of your purchase will go to Conservation International.

Con List
As hard as I've tried, I don't have one. It's not too big or small. Plays great sounds and works like a charm.

Do you need one for your baby? Yes, I knew it. I'm not the only mom out there with a light sleeper.

BUY IT at Cloud B.

While you are there don't forget to check out their other products like their Twilight Turtle...which I am tempted to test out next.

1 comments:



Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

That is a great pic. I am so jealous of that giraffe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails