Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fell In Love At First Wash




..My hair has not been nice to me lately.
..It won't stayed curl no matter how much hair spray or how less of hair spray I use.
..It feels dry.
..I have used deep conditioner after deep conditioner. It might look ok for a day or two, but I don't feel that it does much of a difference. Then I thought,

...I need to completely rinse my hair clean.

...I remember my cousins in C-Town saying they use a clarifying shampoo a few times a month and are amazed at what that does for their hair. Well I decided to try this anti-residue shampoo. I washed my hair, rinsed and repeated one more time.

.....When I dried my hair.... WOW! It instantly looked shiny!!! My tresses felt so soft and full of life again!! I am going to use this once a week to see what it continues to do for my hair. I bought this at Wal-Mart for $5. If your hair is in a funk, I suggest you try this. It has done wonders in just 1 wash. I curled my hair this morning using no hair spray and 5 hours later it is still curled!!
(Man I feel like a winner today for sure.)





3 comments:



Anonymous said...

I've been having the same exact problem lately. Thank you!



Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that I stopped by your blog today from the 'In The Nestwork' site.

Have a nice weekend mate!



sara said...

Thanks for sharing this I'm going to Walmart today. I'll have to try it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails