Freezer JamThis past Friday, me and some of my friends took our kids to pick strawberries at a local strawberry farm. We picked lots of strawberries and then cooled off with some strawberry ice cream at the farm. I decided I would try to make some freezer jam after hearing 2 of my girlfriends talk about how easy it is to make. I used the recipe from Ball. It was so easy!!! SUPER easy; I'm ready to pick more berries and make lots more jam.
- 1 1.59-ounce package Ball® Simple Creations® No Cook Freezer Jam Fruit Pectin
- 1-1/2 cups sugar or SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 4 cups crushed strawberries (about 4 1-pound containers)
Enjoy the Taste of
- STIR sugar (or SPLENDA®) and contents of pectin package in a bowl until well blended.
- ADD crushed strawberries. Stir 3 minutes.
- LADLE jam into clean plastic 8 oz Ball Freezer Jars to fill line. Twist on lids. Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately, refrigerate up to three weeks or freeze up to one year.
- YIELD: About five (8 ounce) half pints.