Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Power Of Contacting Customer Service

I'm not sure about some of you, but I love love love online shopping. Especially when a site offers free gifts and free shipping. I recently purchased a beauty product to help my eyelashes grow. I have only used the product a week. So far, no irritation and I already feel that my eyelashes are longer.

.

.

.

Well, when purchasing my eyelash enhancer, on the page it said 'Free mascara with purchase of eyelash enhancer'....... I did not receive my mascara as promised. So I wrote customer service because I was looking forward to trying a new mascara (worth $22). I received an email telling me because I received a discount price on the enhancer (worth $125, I paid $30), I did not qualify for the free mascara.

.

.

.

Hmmm.... I looked at the page. There was no fine print explaining this. I was bugged. I was about to swear off online shopping. Then I received an email asking me to give a quick review on the product.

.

.

.
The product scored highly, customer services did not.
.

.

.

The next morning (today) I received another email from customer service apologizing for me not receiving my free mascara and that I would see it in the mail this week. That made me happy!


So thank you Alicia H. at dermstore.com for helping me out with my problem!!!!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails