Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 Days Of Truth......day 2



Day 2: Something you love about yourself.

hmmmmm.

crickets chirp

I even asked my sister what I love about myself.....she had a great answer too!
I will not use hers, I must be able to answer this.

After a while of thinking I have the answer.

I am a loyal friend.
I love that. I want my friends and family to know that they can always count on me, no matter what. I think a good example of this would be..........

back in high school I had this guy I was dating.
I went on a family vacation to Utah for a week and half. When I returned I heard that one of my best friends was now dating the guy.

A. I didn't know we were done dating.
B. I didn't know she was interested in him
C. I guess I shouldn't have told them to see the movie without me that one time.....



After a blow out at my cousins house with the two of them and my sister almost punching my friend in the face...I decided to forgive her. I was pretty much done with him anyways.

I love my friends and if I could have it my way, I would never lose a friend. I sometimes get sad that I have drifted from some of my friends I still hold dear to my heart.


3 comments:



Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

It's true. You are an incredible, loyal, and forgiving friend. You have a sensitive and kind heart and I love you.
I totally remember when that happened in high school. You deserved (and found) way better.

In addition, I think you are a great mother. You are very patient and creative with your children. You are always trying to learn how to be better and I admire that.
xoxo



Anonymous said...

And I will always have your back sis! I would've punched her if it wasn't for missy holding me back! lol

but on a lighter note. you are a dear friend to me and i'll admit you have had a lot of friends move away, but luckily you have been able to still keep them close and even with miles between us, you are the first person i go to on everything. i love you bexdaboo!



RCS said...

worst friend ever... i haven't seen you in days.. weeks possibly... just saying...

Related Posts with Thumbnails