Sunday, January 9, 2011

Review: Guidecraft Table and Chairs

If you are in the market for a table and chair set for your children, look no further. Guidecraft makes the most beautiful table and chairs. They are made out of wood and are thick and sturdy. They are hand painted and the colors are vibrant and the wood work is very impressive. The carving is what makes this table.

.

These chairs have been pushed and pulled around the room by my toddler and have never fallen over. He uses them to sit on, turn the lights on and just look at because each chair has it's very own animal on it.

The top of the table has a secret little nook that LM just loves. He enjoys putting all of his treasures inside so that he always knows where to find them.

This has been a wonderful addition to our family. Its perfect for crafts, snacks and quiet time alone.

The only con I have with the table, and perhaps it only bothers me because I am an artist myself. Some of the eyes or the noses do not line up correctly as seen in the picture above. The noses are not where they should be and it bugs me to no end!!

Guidecraft offered a giveaway to one of our readers, however I have not been able to get in touch with them. When I hear from them again I will let you know!!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails