4 cans refrigerated biscuits (the small Pillsbury ones that come 4 cans in a pack)
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 sticks butter (3/4 cup)
1/2 cup white sugar
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a regular sized bunt pan.
2. Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a medium sized plastic bag, the bigger the bag the better! Cut each biscuit into four pieces and place six to eight biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Shake well.
3. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the greased pan, don't pack in, just drop the pieces in the pan so they have room to expand. Continue layering until all the biscuit pieces are coated and in the pan.
4. In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the layered biscuits.
5. Bake for 35 minutes. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate. Pull apart and enjoy!