Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twelve Days Of Recipes- Day 10

I remember the first time I had a slice of heaven in my mouth. Literally- if you are a chocoholic like me you NEVER forget a moment like that. This piece of heaven or slice of Chocolate Chip Pie. As I was quickly told after I shoved the second bite into my mouth. I was introduced to this recipe by my Mother's friend, Ms. Elaine. I mean this when I say it.... The moment I tasted it I was hooked for life. This is a rich pie, not to rich to enjoy, just the right amount of richness. Layers of gooey yummy-ness all around. This is simply divine, and here is the best part- it's the easiest pie ever.

Chocolate Chip Pie
4 eggs
1/2 cup self risen flour
2 cups sugar
2 sticks of butter- melted
12oz chocolate chips
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 unbaked shallow pie crusts

Mix eggs, sugar, flour, and melted butter with a mixer.

add chocolate chips and vanilla.


Pour into unbaked pie crust. Cook for 45 minutes at 325 degrees.

Makes two pies.


I make this the night before I serve, and let it get nice a cold in the fridge all night long.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails