Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday won me over..

I think I might be in love with Black Friday. I didn't even do any shopping. I got to go to bed last night around 11 and wake every few hours to nurse. Whenever I woke up I glanced at my husbands side of the bed and notice, yup, he is still out standing in line for me. Seriously what a sweet guy. He didn't make it home until 7:30 this morning but when he did he told me he got what we wanted....a new washer and dryer.

They will arrive in a week and I cannot wait!!!!! I will upload pictures of my new and improved laundry room. Laundry never sounded so good to me.

Happy Late Turkey day!!

2 comments:



Kitty said...

We don't have Black Friday here in Canada, but it sounds sweet! Congrats on your new washer and dryer! :)



Will and Natalie Giddens said...

We have that same set and we LOVE it! It's been over a year and I still love doing the laundry with them. Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails