Monday, July 12, 2010

Am I the only person this seems to bother?

I guess my biggest pet peeve would have to be the way you hang your toilet paper. I only will hang it with the paper going over the roll. It's easy and convent to use that way. So please tell me why on earth people choose to hang it the other way.

No lie, when I am at someones house and I get ready to grab me some toilet paper and it is hung this way I question whether I should still be friends with this person. Are they crazy or did they not even think about the way they put the roll on? I have even switched it to hang the way I prefer sometimes. My husband tells me I need to chill out over it but what your thoughts on it?

8 comments:



NicolaCosmeticsmile-x said...

Your not alone on this! Im the same :)! x



Samantha said...

Ok, I am an under person. Think about this, when you have it over and you go to tear it off, if it's over it just keeps rolling more and more. When it is under, you get a nice, clean tear!



Mrs. B said...

Oh, I'm totally laughing right now. I agree with you 100%. I will totally change other people's rolls if they have them the wrong way...it makes no sense at all!



Audrey and Geoffery said...

I don't care either way. I hope you'll still be friends with me:) and for the record I agree with Jason. Jk:)



Jill said...

I agree with you, but wouldn't lose a friend over it.



Pam said...

Ok, this is weird. I just had this rant at the nail salon recently and the nail tech said: "Um... it doesn't really matter either way..." and I just wanted to get up and leave right then and there!! LOL But I secretly clenched my teeth and stayed. =I



Amy Tarleton said...

You are right. For all the reasons you named, plus it just looks better over. I have also changed it at people's homes who have it wrong. Maybe I will enlighten them.



jessica said...

I agree with you. I change other people's rolls to accomadate my needs!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails