Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tips to Clean your outdoor toys....

I pulled out LM's water table that I bought for $3 last summer and it was pretty gross looking. It was covered in bugs and pollen. I knew it was in need a a major scrub down so we filled it up with water and added some dish soap.....
LM thought it was the best thing ever. He even helped me scrub a bit when I gave him a sponge. Now I am tempted to teach him how to clean his own tub! Wish some of you lived closer so we could have a fun water and bubbles play date!!

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Might have to just give that a try when we get ours out for the season too :)



Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

Your water table is so cute. So is the boy!!! :)
I need to clean mine...totally gross. Good idea. Wish we could play together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails