Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pink Nothings is still the name!

We went to our doctor today and they were running behind. I was getting nervous because my husband had to leave by a certain time in order to make it to work for a very important phone call. They finally called us in and we got to see the little one on the screen. Then before the ultrasound tech could say anything I saw that my baby was a boy. It's hard to miss when you know what you are looking for!! My husband and I knew it was going to be a girl. I have even been calling the baby she or her while talking about the baby. Now it's time to switch gears for a baby boy!
We have no idea what to name the little guy. We had our girls name ready and now we will have to put it on hold for a second time.

6 comments:



casey aubut said...

Congratulations on another boy!! I loved the ultrasounds when you find out- so exciting! :)



MiniMidgMom said...

Congrats! We found picking girls' names easier than boys for some reason.

At least you have nieces, you can get your pink shopping bug out!



Lori said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Having two of the same gender is SO awesome! I can't wait to see LM as a big brother with his forever best bud. So awesome!



This Mama Rocks said...

Congrats!!



Linds said...

Congrats! That will be so fun for your little boy to have a brother!



Penelope said...

We are the opposite...we have more boy names picked out, but I have no idea what girl name to use if we have a girl next!

Related Posts with Thumbnails