Sunday, February 28, 2010

Random thoughts.

Okay. Kudos to all the preggo mommy bloggers. I really have no clue how you keep up with it.
Seriously I don't remember being this wiped out all the time. So I went back to my family blog and started to read all the pregnancy post I wrote while expecting LM and turns out I was wiped out. I just somehow forgot all the joys that come with being pregnant. Funny how that works. I am not feeling nausea any more which is the first symptom I am glad to get rid of. So things are starting to look up. I have some pictures of the little gummy bear that I will have to post for you all soon. With LM I had a hard time knowing what I was looking at now I feel like I see everything perfectly. I am trying to decided if I want to do a Vbac (vaginal birth after Cesarean).I had a c-section with LM and I am not sure if I want a Vbac or another c-section. I know the positive to each and the negative to each. That will be a whole other post.
good night blogger buddies

2 comments:



Unknown said...

I just wanted to say congrats on the little one! It's so funny how we forget how hard it is to have a baby! I'm sure however you decide to give birth it will be a wonderfull experience! OK, maybe painful either way, but you still get that sweet little bundle in the end! Feel better soon!



Clements Family said...

Good luck on the pregnancy! That is so exciting! I am with you with having to decide on a vbac or another c-section...good luck on that decision!

Related Posts with Thumbnails