Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas List Review: Pediped Shoes

I have always been a loyal customer of a certain baby/children's shoe brand. It is the only shoes that I have found that fit my babies chubby feet perfectly. However, I may have just been converted to another shoe! Pediped footwear is not only some of the most stylish and cutest footwear available, it was also awarded the "American Pediatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance for creating shoes that promote healthy foot development." I LOVE so many things about these shoes I don't even know where to begin...

First (the most important to me), they are very well made! We tried the Pediped Flex shoes with flexible, skid-resistant natural rubber soles that have an ultra-pliable flex zone and shock-absorbing heel cushion. Little Lady is still getting the hang of walking and can sometimes have issues with balance, but she had absolutely no trouble navigating from surface to surface. The leather is soft and comfortable, but still gives great ankle support. My Little Lady's weak ankles were no match for these adorable Pedipeds. Little Lady also has flat feet which can make her walk on the inside of her feet, but these shoes had just the right amount of arch support helping her stand correctly and comfortably.

Second (perhaps the coolest thing), each pair of Pediped Flex closed-toe shoes comes with an additional 2mm insole to customize the fit of the shoe and extend the life of the shoe. Who couldn't use their child's shoes to last just a little bit longer? Third, one word... STYLE. There are 45 adorable Flex styles to chose from (26 girls and 19 boys) and Pediped Original (their soft-soled shoes) has over 75 style super cute styles to chose from. They also have the Pediped Couture Collection, which are some of the cutest shoes I have ever seen!Ah... the more I think about these shoes the more I love them!! They really are a well made, innovative product and I can't wait to add more to my girls' shoe collection. Check out their website for more information and to see more adorable styles.


These shoes are on our Christmas list this year....and should be on YOURS!


*Thank you to Pediped.com for providing a sample product free of charge for this review. All opinions expressed are those of the contributors of pinknothingsblogspot.com and not influenced by any other outside source. We write about our experience with the product which may be different from your own.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails