Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I never thought I would see the day.....


Okay I was just trying to put Little Man down for his nap. He has been really fussy about naps these days. I was just about to write a post and ask all of you when your baby stopped taking naps because I thought he was still too young not to have at least a small nap. I went to go check on him and (drum roll) he had fallen asleep all by himself on the floor! Yes this may be a very normal occurrence in your house but not in Pink Nothings. Whenever parents told me their children would pass out if they were tired enough I would laugh and think to myself, that would be the day. Well today is that day. What shall I do to celebrate?

1 comments:



Alex said...

I think this is the best kind of sleep!

I wish my kid would fall asleep like this...

Hmmm....can I borrow your topic? I feel a post coming on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails