Thursday, July 23, 2009

Braid baby

Braids are back, but for me and my sister, they never left. Stylist have come up with many different ideas to wear braids in your hair. Some are adorable and unique but others.... not so much.
This girl is very cute but unless she's from the 60's and the days of the flower power, this look doesn't work well in my book for 2009.


This is a mess. Enough said.


I love these next few looks. Braids give these elegant up-do's a creative twist.



I'm in love with Jessica Alba's up-do! And this style would not be hard to accomplish. Do a french braid on both sides and maybe even make it a messy bun at the bottom.



I've always been a fan of the single braid in the back. I love the fishtail look for braids, I only wish I knew how to do it!





And then there's the classic braid at the hairline. You can wear this look for any occasion. Dress it up or dress it down. It's a fun flirty hair style.









Related Posts with Thumbnails