Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cheesey broccoli bites.

Last night my little man loved his dinner. It went something like this.....

1 cup rice. (I used brown)
1 cup cooked broccoli florets
3 Tbl milk
1 Tbl butter (I used unsalted)
about 1/4 cup cheddar cheese. (I used a little less, you could use more if you really wanted)
2 medium carrots

I steamed the veggies and then mix it all together.
I didn't have chicken but I bet it would taste great added in.
This filled up the entire pot.

-Pink Nothings

3 comments:



Mom of little ones said...

this sounds wonderful... I am going to have to try this. Thanks for the idea.



Will and Natalie Giddens said...

That looks great! I know what Everett and Juliana are having for dinner tonight. Thanks!



Kristen said...

That sounds and looks really good! Chicken sounds great added to it, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails