Monday, June 15, 2009

Brutal to Boot-iful

Ladies. I hope I only have to say this once. Ugg boots are comfortable. They are easy to slip on. But they should never be worn over your jeans if they do not come up to your knee caps. This look is absolutely ugg-ly. I don't know who it was that gave the green light on this look but it's a total fashion negative.


Celebrities can give us lots of fashion ideas. But it doesn't make it ok. Sorry Bruce!! We are only listening to Stacy London.



These girls are ashamed of their fashion decisions. When will they learn?!
The only places you can get away with this look is walking from your front door to the mailbox, watching TV in bed late at night, or when you move to Alaska and become an Eskimo.


This coming Fall, leather boots are going to be big! Here a few looks that I think are stunning and fabulous.






I've talked to many guys and asked their opinion about the Ugg boot with jeans. They hate it but are too kind to tell you otherwise. It's very unattractive on our bodies. And if you dare put your Ugg boots on with sweatpants, go buy yourself a big gallon of ice cream because you will be spending a lot of nights in bed watching TV, not going on dates.


4 comments:



Mommy of Many said...

I must agree with you on the ugg boots. I think the only ladies that can get away with wearing the jeans tucked in their ugg boots are under 4 and headed out to play in the cold weather.



Megan@Just For Me...And You said...

Blechhhh! I'm puking just looking at those uggly boots!



Kekibird said...

So true!! They are so comfy but so ugly! I love mine and they are not even mine, I borrowed them!

As for the jeans and leather boots, stunning. Wish I could get away with it but these size 11 feet are hard to fit into boots.



Melton's said...

I agree! I think they are uggly now but, once upon a time I owned a pair back when I lived in Alaska. lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails